libipq: problems changing destination port

Hi...
I'm trying to change the destination port of some
packets I receive through ipq.

I used the following chain:
  iptables -A OUTPUT -p "tcp" --dport 2022 -j QUEUE
and in the code I change the tcphdr->dest to 2021, do
a new checksum and verdict it with NF_ACCEPT.

The packet get's silently dropped and I don't know
why...
I tried to change the data and everything worked but
when I tried to change the destination port nothing
went out of the box.

Can anyone help me?
thanks in advance
Lore