Re: NAT/POSTROUTING rules doesn't match packets

Just to make sure, i have compiled kernel 2.4.31 and also switched back to
1.2.11 iptables. But nothing changed. Still the packets don't get SNAT-ed and
there has been no hit on SNAT rule for about an hour (packets are sent every
ten seconds or so). This only applies to UDP packets.

Now i have noticed the same problem on another of my machines. Since its not
only me having problems, maybe its some well-hidden bug in the netfilter?

As a side note: both routers that are having this problem are diskless
machines with root-over-nfs (mostly R/O) could this be any issue?

Marek