Re: NAT/POSTROUTING rules doesn't match packets

> Hi,

Hi all!

> I have been having problems with this for some time now. Some packets are not
> processed correctly by iptables. This applies only to POSTROUTING chain in
> NAT table.

I have almost the same problem here. Some packets don't seem to traverse the
POSTROUTING chain of the nat table and don't get Snatted, but i can see them in
the mangle table (POSTROUTING) chain. It is also UDP traffic, and i am sure that
the nat does not work cause cause i can see the not-natted traffic on another
machine (where the packets get dropped by the firewall).
I am also able to log this traffic in the POSTROUTING chain of table mangle, if
i try to log them in POSTROUTING of the nat table, they don't get there.
But, this does not occur with all connections, some are natted correctly.

--arne

Versendet über Webmail der HAW Hamburg
http://www.haw-hamburg.de/webmail