Re: is this the zillionth mail asking for this detail?

Sorry to reply on an old thread.. but I think it's a good point to
start my next questions. Does the same policy stand on FORWARD? There
will be another routing decision if source address, destination
address, nfmark field or tos of the skbuff changed???