Firewall Configuration Question... Is this possible?

I am trying to get a custom iptables config set up...

I currently have NAT set using masquerading to allow internet access from all of our internal computers on the network.  My problem is that I am also trying to run Apache on the box that is doing the NAT translation rules.  Is it possible to run a web server on the same box that is performing the translations?  If so, could someone give me a quick example on how to accomplish this?  I've tried googling for this, but I have not found any pertinent results.

Any help would be very appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Tim Patterson