Re: Firewall Configuration Question... Is this possible?

Timothy Patterson wrote:
I currently have NAT set using masquerading to allow internet access
from all of our internal computers on the network. My problem is that I am also trying to run Apache on the box that is doing the NAT translation rules. Is it possible to run a web server on the same box that is performing the translations?

Of course.

If so, could someone give me a quick example on how to accomplish

Restrict SNAT by interface. Only do it for clients on the LAN.

this? I've tried googling for this, but I have not found any pertinent results.

The NAT HOWTO?
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header