How to assess routers

Dear All,

   I have a set of routers almost about 50 routers in one of the ISP here in
Malaysia, and it is required to assess the performance of each router and
end-to-end performance as well in terms of "THROUGHPUT, LATENCY and PACKET
LOSS". So would you mind to advice me for free GUI software under Linux OS
that can be used for this purpose. Take note that all these routers are
running in the ISP and cannot be isolated.

Regards

Bassam A. Al-Khaffaf