Re: redirecting traffic

Chadley Wilson wrote:
As I progress with my firewall skills, I would like to know if there is a way to take all traffic aimed at a certian machine for certain services and redirect them directly to another server.

How far have you progressed? To the point of reading the NAT HOWTO yet?

Could some-one offer a few suggestions and possibly some examples on how to achieve this ?

"-j DNAT", documented in "man iptables", examples in the NAT HOWTO.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header