redirecting traffic

Greetings,

As I progress with my firewall skills, I would like to know if there is a way
to take all traffic aimed at a certian machine for certain services and
redirect them directly to another server.

We are moving from the uucp dial-up to ISP based dial-up, which means our
clients will not dial directly into our server any more, They will be
uploading data to our public gatways ip address, I want the gateway to
forward or redirect the requests straight to our server.

Could some-one offer a few suggestions and possibly some examples on how to
achieve this ?

Thanks

Chadley Wilson
Production Line Superintendant