Re: lib ipq

You could probably mark the packet using the nfmark field of the skb.

If you are doing this with iptables, use the -j MARK target to do
this; something
ala this:
iptables -A OUTPUT -t mangle -i eth0  -j MARK --set-mark 42

Make sure you do this before you queue the packet to userspace.

Regards,
Christian Theil Have.

If you need to do this from userspace with iptables probably