-m owner --uid-owner problems

Hello,
 I implemented an firewall, which is very strict (at least this was my
goal :) ) when it comes to permitting output packets. I used --uid-owner
to permit outgoing packets only for the user qmailq (I am using qmail as
a mail server). The thing is that in my firewall logs for the rejected
packets I get too much entries for packets ending a connection - with
ACK,FIN, and eventually PSH flags set. Also, as it seems packets with
only a RST flag set are rejected too.
  This is in the OUTPUT chain, for ports 80,25.

  Any ideas, how I can get rid of this ? As far as I can tell all
connections are carried out successfully, but these entries are flooding
my logs, and would distract from any dangerous happenings ;).

Venelin Mihaylov, CCNA
System Administrator
HostColor LLC