Re: lib ipq

hi all
I use the lib ipq.  I want to know how one can make the difference
between an outgoing and incoming packets with the lib ipq .  I queued
incoming and outgoing packets .
i use the packet information to look at the tcp/ip headers and check the ip
addresses to see if it is incoming or outgoing but it doesnt work if
the localhost send a packet at his self (ex : source adress: 127.0.0.1
, dest adress: 127.0.0.1).

how can i make the difference ?

sorry for my bad english :)