Re: Routing and DNAT redux

Nice. Very slick. I was contemplating a horrible kludge using NAT on both the
exterior and interior interfaces. This is far superior.

Many thanks!

--
Jeff Simmons                                   jsimmons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Simmons Consulting - Network Engineering, Administration, Security

"You guys, I don't hear any noise. Are you sure you're doing it right?"
	-- My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult