redirect unauthenticated traffic to a registration portal

Hi,
   I have implemented a linux router with 4 interfaces.

eth0 -- outside net
eth1 --
eth2 --    diff Internal n/ws
eth3 --

Now I had to allow only authenticated traffic to pass through the router(i.e through interface eth0).
I have a list of all authenticated Mac-addresses in a file.

All unauthenticated traffic (i.e non-authenticated mac-address traffic) had to be redirected to default registration site.

Pls can anyone suggest me how to do above task.
I am able to allow only authenticated traffic by using

iptables -t filter -A FORWARD -m --mac-source xx.xx.xx... -i eth0 -j ACCEPT

and so on for all authenticated users

iptables -t filter -A FORWARD -i eth0 -j DROP

How do I redirect the unathenticated traffic to a registration portal rather than dropping it??

Phani
IIIT-Hyd