Re: Access control script for Public Library

John -

I made that change (lo0 -> lo), and while I can't test it fully as I'm at home
and can only ssh into the proxy, dansguardian does now load correctly. I will
know more when I get to work tomorrow, but it looks like a step in the right
direction. I'm surprised that iptables did not complain.

Thanks! You da man!

Mark