ARP mangling in CLUSTERIP

Hi folks,

as far as I can see from the CLUSTERIP source all ARP-Responses are
manipulated so that the clients get an multicast MAC (the cluster-MAC
address). But what about ARP-requests from the nodes itself? Such a request
is not mangled by the module and thus contains the original non-cluster-MAC.
This changes the clients ARP entry to a non multicast-MAC.
I reproduced this case and pinged a two node cluster. After a while node 2
makes an arp request using the NIC's MAC and not the Cluster's MAC. From
that moment the other node doesn't see any cluster traffic. Is it not yet
implemented?
Do I have any misconception?

--
SMS bei wichtigen e-mails und Ihre Gedanken sind frei ...
Alle Infos zur SMS-Benachrichtigung: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/sms