IPtables 1.2.11, Fedora core 3, and condition match

I have several machines that are installed with Fedora Core 3,
kernel-2.6.10-1.766_FC3, and IPtables 1.2.11.

The snag is that I would like to use the condition match, and
this seems to be missing :-(

One of the machines has the source RPM's available and a compiler.
Does anyone know of a set of instructions that would show what I
need to do on this machine to build a set of Customized RPM that
would include support for the condition match, that I could
then install on the other machines.

--
J. David Rye
http://www.roadrunner.uk.com