To: "hareram" <hareram@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: yahoo mail problem

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING âs <your LAN network> -o <the eth port used to go outside> -j SNAT --to-source <Your VALID TROUBLED PUBLIC IP>

e.g
-A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.0.1/255.255.0.0 -o eth1 -j SNAT --to-source
66.94.234.13

>> when iam doing NAT and masq.. iam not able to check yahoo mails
>> when i use the public IP i could able to check mails and send/receive

are you changing Public IP when you sitwch to second IP & won't able to send/receive mails.

Regards, Navneet