Re: yahoo mail problem

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING âs <your LAN network> -o <the eth port
used to go outside> -j SNAT --to-source <Your VALID TROUBLED PUBLIC

e.g
-A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.0.1/255.255.0.0 -o eth1 -j SNAT --to-source
66.94.234.13

 >> when iam doing NAT and masq.. iam not able to check yahoo mails
> >> when i use the public IP i could able to check mails and send/receive

are you changing Public IP when you sitwch to second IP & won't able
to send/receive mails.

Regards,
Navneet