Re: TIME extension rule not matching under (Fedora) kernel 2.6.9?

Kevin Stadlmayer wrote:
I have patched the kernel with the patch-o-matic, and any rules that I add
show up in the iptables rules listing.  However, no packets are matching the
rules.  I can create a rule that is identical to the TIME based rule,
without the TIME constraint, and the rule matches fine.  As soon as I add
the "-m time" component to the rule, no more matching.

There has been some discussion about TIME in netfilter-devel, have a look at the mail archive.

https://lists.netfilter.org/pipermail/netfilter-devel/2005-January/018136.html

Those changes are still pending to be applied to pom-ng.

--
Pablo