Traffic counts wrongly in OUTPUT.

Hi,

My counter in OUTPUT grows with >10MBytes/sec but I have only 64kbit of
bandwidth. I have QoS shaping outgoing traffic, so, my guess is, the
kernel sends packets as quick as possible but most of them are
dropped in a queue by QoS.

Now the question: is it possible to obtain the correct value of
out-counters in iptables?

Regards,
D.