Re: Network number getting mangled

Ah yes, I did the math on the way home. I hastily typed my last post before
catching my train and put a 2 where I meant 8. I realize my mistake and
am rather embarrassed for posting before thinking. I am sorry to waste
your time, but I appreciative of all your help. I'll be more careful in
the future.

Thanks,
Dan