Re: (no subject)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:58:23 -0800 (PST), mohammad Mahbubur rahman
<mahbub71@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am working on an Adhoc network running kernel AODV
> version 2.1 (on Redhat linux kernel 2.4.20). The AODV
> is running fine. Now I am trying to queue some packets
> onto the user space for modification using libipq
> library. But incase of running the libipq example
> program, i have to load the ip_queue module by
> modprobe ip_queue first. When i load this module and
> running the example program, the machines are hanged.
> Can anyone please tell me why??
>
> Can anyone pls suggest me how i can get some packets
> onto the user space for modification incase of ad hoc
> network???

AFAIK, the current Linux implementation of AODV uses ip_queue.
Therefore, due to the limitations of ip_queue, you can't then use
anything else that would use ip_queue while you're running that. Where
did you get your implementation? Is it this one:

http://user.it.uu.se/~henrikl/aodv/

or this one?:

http://w3.antd.nist.gov/wctg/aodv_kernel/

If its the latter, disregard all of the above.

--
[ Tobias DiPasquale ]
0x636f6465736c696e67657240676d61696c2e636f6d