(no subject)

Hi,
I am working on an Adhoc network running kernel AODV
version 2.1 (on Redhat linux kernel 2.4.20). The AODV
is running fine. Now I am trying to queue some packets
onto the user space for modification using libipq
library. But incase of running the libipq example
program, i have to load the ip_queue module by
modprobe ip_queue first. When i load this module and
running the example program, the machines are hanged.
Can anyone please tell me why??

Can anyone pls suggest me how i can get some packets
onto the user space for modification incase of ad hoc
network???

Mahbub