(no subject)

Sorry, for last mail.

I have a homeserver with 2 ethernet interfaces working as a bridge, but now I
update it with three wireless pci, but I want to make this policity:

preserve the bridge (eth0 + eth1 = bridge0), and then the eth0 from bridge
interface can acces to wireless with a nat.

Can be possible?

If anyone can help me. thanks!

--

 Sergi Barroso
 Linux user #313577

Outlook Users Disclaimer:  All rights reserved for my email address.
You are not allowed to add it to your Outlook Address Book in any way.