Re: IRC commtrack module ques

On Sat, Dec 25, 2004 at 01:26:08PM -0700, Keven R. Pittsinger wrote:

> OK, I got a stoopid question for ya.  I've read the sourcecode in the kernel
> sources for this module.  I know you can load it via your rc.local
> script.  My question is, what alias do I use to get it to list right
> in modules.conf?

there is no way to auto-load this module.  Howe would there be one?
What kind of event would trigger auto-loading?  The decision to use it
or not is only based on the policy of the system administrator.

If you want to use it permanently, either 'modprobe' it from a script,
or link it statically into your kernel.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>               http://www.gnumonks.org/
Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to support it your lifetime