Re: One Nic; Multiple Subnets

Martijn,

Thanks for your help.
I've definitely decided to go down the "2-nic" path and make life simpler.
Now of course I'm wondering if I should buy some better equipment to
run a strong ethereal/snort combo. on the routerbox.  I'm way overdue
on intrusion detection and network usage.

Any suggestions on the level of hardware required to run ethereal and
snort on a routerbox.

Best regards.

Mike