Re: One Nic; Multiple Subnets

Jason,
Thanks for the reply.
Sounds like a second nic. is really what's needed here.
John Sullivan suggested it could be done using iptables in combination
with iproute2; but I'm not sure I could manage it well.  I'm
challenged enough by iptables, itself.

I'm thinkin' new mobo/cpu/ram combo. for $150 from newegg.com  :-)

Best regards.

Mike