RE: Is this at all possible

Steve Comfort wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm 99% sure that the answer to this one is no, but a customer asked
> :)

Linksys routers have Linux installed. With custom firmware, you can
perform Bridged network solutions. This means passing data from one
network to the next almost transparently.

Normal bridged network setup
Network A -> Bridge -> Network B

Wireless bridged setup
Network A -> Wlan1 -> (air) -> Wlan2 -> Network B

You'll need to support ProxyARP and enable the bridged mode on the
router. I believe www.sveasoft.com has the support needed. It has
bridged at least.

I have never setup this exact configuration, so I may be missing
something. PS: the 'Internet' port should not be plugged in or have a
valid network. Ideally you're delegating the default route to someone
else.