RE: Is this at all possible

I am facing similar problem.

I have two Gateways getting Internet bandwidth from
two different sources.

Server no. 1 will disctribute bandwidth by natting to
IP address 192.168.0.2-192.168.0.150 of subnet.
eth0 - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
eth1 192.168.0.1

GATEWAY setting for subnet client's will be
192.168.0.1

Server No. 2 will supply bandwidth to same subnet but
it will be with squid proxy server authentication and
DHCL running. In DHCP configuration I will configure
IP's 192.168.0.151-192.168.0.200
eth0 - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
eth1 - 192.168.0.254

GATEWAY setting for these IP client's will
192.168.0.254

I think It should be possible. I don't have
infrastructure to check this in the lab therefore
question.

Thanks for support.

http://www.netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//netfilter-double-nat-HOWTO.htm