Re: Restrict LAN users to send mail to Internet but allow to send mail to other LAN user.

I tried to find out sendmail solution for the problem
but could not find any article or mailing list topic
for the subject. Can you please guide me how to use
sendmail to only allow certain LAN users to send mail
to outside world and others will be rstricted to LAN
users onle.
Thanks for support.

--- Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic@xxxxxx>