Re: A secure router, by MAC address

Eric,

I looked into NuFW, but it seems more complex that what I need.  The
biggest drawback to it is the requirement for each client to be running
authentication software.

All I really need are a few specific rules, if traffic is coming in on
this interface from this IP and mac, allow it, otherwise redirect ts
localhost if destination port is 80.

-Josh