Re: iptables msn messenger

I posted several times the same answer on this list

I don't have the text anymore so I can't send it to you right now

basically msn messenger needs an UPnP capable network gateway, which, to
say it very shortly will allow inside clients to tell the gw which
connections/redirections they need.

there is an upnp daemon working with iptables/netfilter for linux

try and search this list's archieves to find my former posts which explain
what to install and where to get it.

hth