Re: ram and processor cycles for a firewall machine

Sorry for the slow response.
My thanks also to Jason, Daniel, and Aleksandar for their thoughtful responses.
Joining this list and perusing others' daily networking/routing issues
has been a huge wake-up call to me.

I'm very thankful for this community of developers, admins., and users.

Mike