Re: ram and processor cycles for a firewall machine

Me too--- I'd like to learn what it means to optimize my iptables.
After using iptables for 2 years but never really taking the time to
digest what it means to filter data across tables, I'm trying to
really understand what's going on.  I've started with Oskar
Andreasson's tutorial, but I definitely don't see anything about
optimization in there.

Any links on the subject would be great.

Thanks,

Mike