Re: [ANNOUNCE] netfilter.org migrated to new server

On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 07:03, Harald Welte wrote:
> Hi!
>
> For those of who who didn't notice it yet:
>
> 	{www,ftp,rsync,cvs,lists,people,bugzilla}.netfilter.org
>
> has now been migrated to our new server, a
>
> 	Apple Dual G5 XServe ClusterNode
>
> <snip>

> The Netfilter Core Team wants to thank the generous donor Gert Hansen
> for donating the new machine to the netfilter project.
<snip>
If that is the Gert Hansen from Astaro, then triple kudos to them.  They
have also helped sponsor the ISCS project (http://iscs.sourceforge.net)
and OpenSWAN (http://www.openswan.org) so add my thanks to Astaro for
once again helping the open source community.
--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer