Masquarede stalls?

Hi!

Are there any issues about netfilter in kernel 2.4.25 ?

I tried to make a masquerading setup, but all connections from the internal network what is larger than a minimal size are stalls, and just waits waits waits...

What can it be?

My ultra-simplified ipfilter (for debugging purpose) is:

	iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o ppp0 -j MASQUERADE
	iptables -A FORWARD -j ACCEPT

. I have a simple two-network-card-gateway server and 192.168.* internal net setup.
. from the server everything is perfect.
. from the internal net, one can ping everything correctly (masquerade is working, just buggy)
. from the internal net every connection initialised correctly, however
	large enough (larger than 1 packet?) data is buggy and stalls.

So, i can reach very short homepages, and can ping from the int net but
everything else will stall.

Can you help me?

thx,
1 MonK / Gergely Mészáros