Re: Masquarede stalls?

On Tuesday 10 August 2004 7:23 pm, Meszaros Gergely wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Are there any issues about netfilter in kernel 2.4.25 ?
>
> I tried to make a masquerading setup, but all connections from the internal
> network what is larger than a minimal size are stalls, and just waits waits
> waits...
>
> What can it be?

What is the MTU on your external interface?

ifconfig should tell you.

You may need to use clamp-mss-to-mtu if it's less than 1500 bytes.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Microsoft may sell more software than any other company, but McDonald's sell
more burgers than any other company, and I think the other similarities are

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.