Re: owner module

Hello,

here are my logs:

iptables.conf: My shortend ruleset

ethereal.client: ethereal-log on client side
messages.client: messages-file on client side

ethereal.server: ethereal-log on servers side
messages.server: messages-file on servers side

The time information between SERVER and CLIENT
can be used, because both are ntp synchronized.

The ethereal-log shows that the CLIENT is possible
to send the FIN,ACK. The SERVER responds with a
FIN,ACK and then waits for the leading ACK from the
CLIENT. But the "--cmd-owner" statement has gone
false before the last ACK could be send.

If I take out the "--cmd-owner" the last ACK is send.

Regards,
Daniel