dnat problem in transparent firewall

Sorry, about not beeing in the thread. I just subscribed and can see message
just in archive...

> > Needs:
> > To change destination IP of some packets coming from Internet. ie to
> > change destination IP from aaa.aaa.aaa.12 to aaa.aaa.aaa.13
> > iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d aaa.aaa.aaa.12 -j DNAT --to-dest
> > aaa.aaa.aaa.13
>
> Do you have a FORWARD rule allowing packets through to aaa.aaa.aaa.13 after
> they've been NATted?

Yes.
Also packets from Internet to aaa.aaa.aaa.13 reach destination.
I am more worried about fact, that
-t nat -A PREROUTING -j DNAT ...
and then
-t nat -A PREROUTING -j LOG ...
does not log anything. Without the first rule logging works.
I thought, that -j DNAT should pass packet for next nat PREROUTING rule for
logging. According to http://ebtables.sourceforge.net/br_fw_ia/PacketFlow.png
packet should next go to ebtables filter table input or forward chains, but
nothing reaches there in case of the iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -j DNAT
rule.

Raido