Re: dnat problem in transparent firewall

On Tuesday 03 August 2004 12:36 pm, Raido Kurel wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I want to change destination ip in incoming packets.
>
> Needs:
> To change destination IP of some packets coming from Internet. ie to change
> dastination IP from aaa.aaa.aaa.12 to aaa.aaa.aaa.13
>
> What I have done:
> iptables rule:
>
> iptables -t nat -A PREROUTING -d aaa.aaa.aaa.12 -j DNAT --to-dest
> aaa.aaa.aaa.13

Do you have a FORWARD rule allowing packets through to aaa.aaa.aaa.13 after
they've been NATted?

Antony.

--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.