From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ashutosh
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 11:37 PM
To: netfilter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Disconnection from the server

Hello guys,

I am just playing around with the AOL Instant messenger whose direct
connections( such as Voice Chat).. fail behind a NAT What I observed is
that everytime I modify a part of the packet.. i get immediately
disconnected from the AOl Server.. I suspect that there could be a
checksum in the packets ( I am working on the version 5.5.3599).

Any pointers on this will be appreciated

Regards
Ashutosh