Re: RTSP & RTP w/ Darwin Thru iptables

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 01:36:37PM -0700, Dan Barron wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have been struggling with setting up my iptables firewall to allow for
> RTSP & RTP connections to a Darwin Streaming Server.  Can anyone point to
> me to information on how to setup iptables properly to make this work?  I
> have a firewall with a public Internet connection and a DMZ and private
> LAN.  The Darwin server lives on its own server in the DMZ.
>
> Thank you in advance for any insight you can provide for this.

There is a patch to create an RTSP module here:

  http://home.tig-grr.com/rtsp/

It is a bit out of date.  If the patch does not apply cleanly, let me know
and I can update it.

This has also been packaged into a patch-o-matic entry.  I did not do the
packaging and I don't use patch-o-matic, so if you encounter issues please
post them to this list.

--
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words