RTSP & RTP w/ Darwin Thru iptables

Hello,

I have been struggling with setting up my iptables firewall to allow for RTSP & RTP connections to a Darwin Streaming Server. Can anyone point to me to information on how to setup iptables properly to make this work? I have a firewall with a public Internet connection and a DMZ and private LAN. The Darwin server lives on its own server in the DMZ.

Thank you in advance for any insight you can provide for this.

Dan Barron