How to redirect browsers with static proxy settings in iptables?

I'm new to this firewall stuff, so any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I've RTFM as much as I can, but nothing seems to fit this situation exactly. Maybe I'm not asking the questions correctly in Google.

I have a Linux 7.3 (2.4.20-28) server with two NICs. One is eth0 and connects to the router. The other is eth1 and connects to the switch that connect the computers in the house. We have a couple of laptops that have to have static proxy settings in the browser for work, but it's a royal pain to have to go and unclick the "use proxy" settings all the time. I'm being pressured to find a solution--if you know what I mean.

Let's say the proxy settings are:

IP: 68.152.65.65
Port: 80

Let's say the internal network is 10.1.0.x. I've also installed squid (2.4.stable6) and I think I have that correct, but it's not working. I may be missing some component, but I'm not sure.

How do I create a rule that will route the browser traffic through the linux box without having to uncheck the silly checkbox everytime she comes home?

Any solution or guidance would be appreciated.

Thnks

Todd

Overwhelmed by debt? Find out how to ?Dig Yourself Out of Debt? from MSN Money. http://special.msn.com/money/0407debt.armx