From: netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:netfilter-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 9:25 AM
To: 'netfilter'
Subject: Re: Proofreading

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 5:10 pm, Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN wrote:

> where is the ruleset. never saw it in any message traffic.

It was attached to the original request for people to proofread it (if you
didn't see the script, what did you proofread!?).   4.6k textfile called
rc.iptables

I've attached it again to this email so you can see it (I hope others on the

list don't mind the duplicate posting - it's not a very long script...)

Regards,

Antony.

--
I don't know, maybe if we all waited then cosmic rays would write all our
software for us. Of course it might take a while.

 - Ron Minnich, Los Alamos National Laboratory

                                                     Please reply to the
list;
                                                           please don't CC
me.