Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2004 6:52 PM
Subject: load balanced adsl lines

Hi Ppl

I have 5 adsl lines that after reading quite a bit i managed to get load balanced now abvoiusly it doesnt load balance evenly and this works on what routes are still in the routing cache. my question is my outbound masquerading had to be modified to use snat in iptables instead of just plain masquerading my outbound masquerading now works but my inbound port forwarding doesnt work would this be an iptables problem or a routing issue...

i have opened all the relavent ports on each of the interfaces and I am not getting any logged denies the connection just never opens

I am running the following

debian woody

kernel 2.6.6

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm
** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

This mail has been scanned by InterScan.