Re: ipfilter on satellite receive only PC

hey
if this is your router/getway through which all other clients LAN will
access Internet then you have to add a rule for NAT Masq :)

Edit the file /etc/sysctl.conf and on the line net.ipv4.ip_forward =
0, change 0 to 1.
           net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1

This is another script for this perpose :)

 iptables -F INPUT
 iptables -F OUTPUT
 iptables -F FORWARD
 iptables -t nat -F

The following commands will create new rules for your system.

   iptables -P INPUT ACCEPT
   iptables -P OUTPUT ACCEPT
   iptables -P FORWARD DROP

   iptables -A FORWARD -i eth0 -o eth1 -m state --state
ESTABLISHED,RELATED -j ACCEPT

iptables -A FORWARD -i eth1 -o eth0 -j ACCEPT

$ iptables -A FORWARD -j LOG

$ iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j MASQUERADE

Regards

Askar