Re: ipfilter on satellite receive only PC

this is out im running on my slackware, adjust it to your needs :)

#!/bin/bash
#
# Basic script to keep the nasties out of slack-lap

# First we make the default policy to drop everything

iptables -P INPUT DROP

iptables -P FORWARD DROP

# Allow established connections and programs that use
loopback

iptables -A INPUT -m state --state ESTABLISHED,RELATED
-j ACCEPT

iptables -A INPUT -s 127.0.0.0/8 -d 127.0.0.0/8 -i lo
-j ACCEPT

# Lets allow ssh to connect

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 22 -i ppp0 -j ACCEPT

#end script