ipfilter on satellite receive only PC

Dear netfilter gurus,

I am new to iptables. The computer on which I want to use iptables is a
Redhat linux 7.3 with satellite pentanet card. I want to filter the
traffice forwarded to our LAN. When I use iptables -P Forward DROP and
iptables -A INPUT -m state --state RELATED, ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT
iptables -A Forward -m state --state RELATED, ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

It still does not allow me to browse from the LAN. Outgoing is through
router serial port.

Much oblige for all your help.

Regards.